7 Benefits of Learning to Code
- Coding can help you understand technology.
- It can enhance problem-solving skills.
- Coding can be applied to data visualization.
- Coding can complement creativity.
- Coding is a universal language.
- Coders are part of a community.
- Coding can improve career prospects.
What Will You Learn?
- Our Coding Environment
- Syntax and Semantics in Programming
- String Values with Assignment Operator
- Initializing Variables with Assignment Operator
- Initializing Variables
- Case Sensitivity in Variables
- Adding Numbers
- Substracting Numbers
- Multiplying Numbers
- Dividing Numbers
- Incrementing Numbers
- Decrementing Numbers
- Decimal Numbers
- Multiplying Decimals
- Dividing Decimals
- Finding Remainder
- Compound Assignment with Augmented Subtraction
- Compound Assignment with Augmented Multiplication
- Compound Assignment with Augmented Division
- Declaring String Variables
- Escaping Literal Quotation in Strings
- Quoting Strings with Single Quotation
- Escaping Sequences in Strings
- Concatenating Strings with Plus Operator
- Concatenating Strings with Plus Equals Operator
- Constructing Strings with Variables
- Appending Variables to Strings
- Finding the Length of a String
- Bracket Notation to Find First Character in Strings
- String Immutability
- Bracket Notation to Find the Nth Character in Strings
- Bracket Notation to Find last Character in Strings
- Finding the 3rd to last letter of a String
- Word Blanks
- Storing Multiplication with Arrays
- Nested Arrays
- Modifying Array Data with Indexes
- Accessing Multiple Dimensional Arrays with Indexes
- Manipulating Arrays with Push ( )
- Manipulating Arrays with Pop ( )
- Manipulating Arrays with Shift ( )
- Manipulating Arrays with Unshift ( )
- Introduction to Functions
Comments, Data Types, Variables and Strings